As a powerful word processor, Pages lets you create documents that look beautiful and read smoothly on various devices including Mac, iPad, or iPhone — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud. This fantastic word processor helps you create gorgeous reports, documents, and resumes in minutes.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
◆ Beautiful documents
Choose to write on one of the 60 Apple-designed templates or a blank document and easily add text, shapes, images, and more with a few steps. You can always format your article using beautiful preset styles and fonts.
◆ Advanced writing tools
• Use change tracking to mark up a document when editing
• Use comments and highlights to review changes easily in a document and share ideas with others
• Automatic spell checking and list making.
• Build and view impressive 2D, 3D, and interactive bar, area, line, and pie charts
• Go back through your previous changes using "Undo."
◆ Share your work
• You can use AirDrop to send your document to people nearby
• Share a documet link to your work via Mail, Messages, Twitter, or Facebook
• Export your document to PDF, ePub, and Microsoft Excel
• Use “Open in Another App” to copy your documents to apps such as Dropbox
• Print wirelessly with AirPrint including number of copies, page range selection, and two-sided printing.
• iCloud gives you access and edit function from various devices: Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• As you make changes, Pages automatically saves your documents
• Some features require Internet access
• Additional fees and terms may apply.
• Pages does not offer support for some Chinese, Korean or Japanese text input features like vertical text.
Google Play Store
imo free video calls and chat
Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
- MORE >